I just received the Kindle 2 from Amazon.com, and it is simply amazing. I love it because:
1. It's super light and can hold thousands of books - I can carry it easily in my purse or bag.
2. Zero screen glare. I can read it in broad daylight. I read it all morning without any eyestrain.
3. Newspapers, magazines, and blog feeds are downloaded directly to it when they're published.
4. All content is usually half-off the listed price, if not more, since it doesn't have to be printed. Some of my new-release book downloads are even cheaper than USED printed books!
5. HARDCOVER books and new releases are available immediately for download, sometimes even before they're released in the stores!
6. Downloading is free, other than the purchase price of the item you're buying. There is no charge for the Kindle's wireless service.
I only wish that I had this wonderful device while I was in college. Think of all the money (and backache) I could have saved by having all of my textbooks on Kindle instead of printed hardcover!
Click here to learn more. And I've noticed that absolutely everything they've said in this video is true about the Kindle 2.