Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yummy Treat!

I'm not much for cooking, but today on my walk I was wondering what it would be like to throw a bunch of things in a bowl and eat it. Well, it turned out to be sooooo yummy! I almost like it as much as ice cream. Almost...

Anyway, here's what you need:

1 ice cream scoop of low fat cottage cheese
1 small or medium banana
2 medium strawberries
Ground cinnamon
Shaved almonds

I scooped the cottage cheese into the dish, sliced the banana on top, put a dash of cinnamon on top of that, thinly sliced the strawberries and put them on top of the banana chunks, and then sprinkled the shaved almonds on top of that. One more dash of cinnamon topped the whole thing. Boy, it was good! Crunchy, fruity, and cinnamony goodness all mixed together! Plus you get your calcium! Can't beat that!

2 comments:

C :) said...

You are so weird.

NOTHING beats ice cream.

:)

Julie said...

Did you try it?? Nooooo. ;) So don't judge! Muwahahaha!