Saturday, June 22, 2013

Introducing Bottle Cap Pendants!

I know that I haven't posted anything on this in a very loooooong time, so if anyone actually reads this, I will be surprised! After much debating about whether or not I should close my Echoes of Stars Etsy store, I have finally decided to take it in a couple of new directions instead. The first of which is: introducing bottle cap pendants! Check out my first listing here.


This one-of-a-kind (ooak) necklace consists of a metal gear set against a subdued colorful background, nestled within a vintage bottle cap. The pendant is sealed with epoxy, so it is waterproof. The back of the pendant also has vintage flair, so you could wear it with either side facing out. It's like getting two pendants for the price of one!

The pendant dangles from a standard 18-inch ball chain, unless you specify another length when you order. It will arrive tucked neatly inside a post-consumer recycled gift box, perfect for gift-giving! Find it at my Etsy shop.

No comments: