Monday, July 23, 2012

Shop Talk - Nerdy Knitting

I promised you a cowl, and you shall have said cowl... but FIRST may I present to you my new "Yarn Nerd" project bag?!


Isn't it fabulous?!? I've made a few, so I have 3 of these lovelies for sale in my Etsy shop, Echoes of Stars Designs, LLC.



I have *HAND PAINTED* a lovely "Yarn Nerd" decal on the front. An Echoes of Stars' Designs EXCLUSIVE! (The painted decal has been heat-set.)



This medium tote is perfect as a project bag. In the pictures, it is carrying three skeins of super bulky weight yarn and a pair of 15 US knitting needles. The bag is 13.5 inches wide by 13.5 inches long by 4 inches deep and is made of 100% cotton.









Okay, okay. Now for the cowl...


Gorgeous, right? The cowl is large - 14 inches long by 16 inches in diameter - so it can easily be pulled up and over your head to protect your hair from falling snow.


Check out the detailing - the delicate lace and cables!


The yarn that this cowl is knitted from is unbelievably soft! It is crafted from Eco Duo yarn by Cascade. Reviewers have called this yarn "creamy," "dreamy," and "heavenly soft." Imagine how wonderful this cowl will feel next to your skin!

Fiber contents: 70% Undyed Baby Alpaca / 30% Undyed Merino Wool

Like it? Want it? Buy it here.


No comments: