Friday, June 1, 2012

Ok, so I lied.

Well, I honestly DID try.

Blogger hates me, I swear. Half the time it won't let me log in, and when it does, it won't let me upload pictures no matter what size I make them! FRUSTRATING! If I wasn't already so invested in Blogger, I would leave it in a heartbeat.

Anyway, do not fear. I am *still* working on uploading my tricycle transformation pics, but I'm guessing I'll have to do so through flickr and link them over. SIGH.

At any rate, sorry for the delay in posting, and sorry for being off-schedule. But here is a lovely new addition to my Etsy shop. Check out Gracie the Garden Gnome sporting my newest creation: a lovely hand-knit toddler hat!


It has this neat little star or flower detail on the top...

...and looks adorable with the ruffled brim.

Sized for a toddler age 1 year to 3 years. Like it? You can purchase it here - it's ready to ship!

No comments: