Monday, September 13, 2010

Wow, it's been a LONG time.

My poor, poor blog.  I've been neglecting you.  Facebook has stolen my attention away.  But no longer!  I will endeavor to write upon you once again.

So here's the scoop: Echoes of Stars' Designs is now officially an LLC!  That's right, baby.  I'm a small business owner!  How cool is that?

And I haven't been posting new listings to my Etsy accounts lately because I've been struggling to keep up with the local volume!  In addition to the Riverwest Co-op in Wisconsin, The Slingluff Gallery in Pennsylvania is also carrying a line of my pendants.  And since this spring, the Sparrow Collective in Bay View and Pine Street Curiosities in Burlington are now also carrying my pendants (Sparrow is also carrying my soaps and lotions).  The Almont Gallery in downtown 'Sha also carries select pendants as well.  That's a LOT to keep up with!

I will also be at the St. Therese Craft Fair on November 6 so if you're in the 'hood, stop by and say "hi."  Heck, I'll even let you buy something! :)

No comments: