Monday, December 21, 2009

Kindred's Gifts on Grand and New Facebook Fan Page and Twitter Account

I am very pleased to announce that Kindred's Gifts on Grand here in Waukesha is now carrying a line of my pendants and skin care items.  If you're in the area, please stop by to check it out.  I have many items in that store that are not available in my Etsy shops.

In addition, I just launched a facebook fan page for my Echoes of Stars' Shop, and I will launch another one for Simple Stuff Skin Care in the near future.  You can view my facebook fan page here.

In addition, I've linked my facebook fan page to my twitter account (EchoesofStars on twitter), so you can receive product updates through facebook or twitter! Nifty!

So follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook, or both.  :)

No comments: