Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Very Good Day


So today I went to the Apple Harvest Festival at Retzer Nature Center, and I was wearing one of my Podflower pendants. A lady came up to me and asked me if I purchased it at the Riverwest Co-op. I told her no, that I made it, and that I also sell them at the Co-op. She said she really liked my work and had just purchased one of the pendants for her niece. She was excited to meet the artist who made the pendants, and I was thrilled to meet someone who had purchased one!

This is the first time that this has ever happened to me. I've sold many pendants online and at Riverwest, but I've never meet someone randomly who has bought one or has heard of my work. It was a really cool feeling! :)

Other women also asked where I got my pendant while I was there, and I handed out some business cards. Plus I bough very tasty apples and another pair of warm winter mittens. All in all, a VERY good day!

No comments: